I am a Master of Information student at the University of Toronto’s, Faculty of Information. My concentrations are Critical Information Policy Studies and Information Systems & Design.
I have been a research lead for Professor Rhonda McEwen since October 2015, working on evaluating Eye Gaze Technologies for children with disabilities. Additionally, I am a Principal Research Assistant at the Technologies for Aging Gracefully lab (TAGlab) working with Professor Cosmin Munteanu, on Intergenerational Games.
My interests include:
- Cultural and Media Semiotics
- Gender Issues in Video Games
- Human Computer Interaction(HCI)
- Interactive Reading Interfaces
- Intellectual Property
- Policy Issues
- Social Media As Dictators of Normalcy and Social Identity
- Intergenerational Games
- User Research and Analysis